Last updated: [04/18/2023]
Information We Collect
When you visit our website or sign up for our email list, we may collect the following types of information:
1. Personal Information: This includes any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name and email address. We collect personal information only when you voluntarily provide it to us (e.g., when you sign up for our email list).
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
1. To provide and improve our website and its content.
2. To send you promotional materials, such as newsletters, special offers, and other information that may be of interest to you (if you have opted-in to receive such communications).
3. To analyze website usage and trends to better understand our users and improve our services.
4. To maintain the security and integrity of our website.
How We Share Your Information
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. Please review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at [email address]. You can also update your preferences or request the deletion of your personal information by emailing us at [email address].
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to promptly delete such information.
We will make every effort to promptly respond to your inquiries and address your concerns.